Lake Area Bank’s core purpose is “making a difference in people’s lives”. One way we strive to make a difference is service above and beyond ourselves. We are dedicated and active in our communities. Our employees enjoy participating in several community events, parades and celebrations, as well as donating time and money in support of many organizations in and around the areas we serve.
As a community bank, we are dedicated to reaching out and supporting our communities through various bank-sponsored campaigns. Past efforts the bank has hosted include:
- Shelter Collection collecting basic need items for local homeless shelters
- Food Drive collecting non-perishable donations for local food shelves
- Earth Month Drive collecting plastic bags for proper recycling and providing shopping totes as an alternative
- Shredding Events providing safe document destruction to the community
- Kid’s Comfort Collection collecting books and stuffed animals for children in need of comfort at Children’s Hospital
- Mitten Drive collecting outdoor wear for people in need
- Backpack Drive collecting school items for underprivileged or under-served children
We’re proud to be a member of the communities we serve, and honored to contribute in ways that enrich the lives of others!