Business Mobile Banking
Control Your Finances with the Touch of a Finger!
Lake Area Bank’s mobile banking is a free, convenient and faster way to bank.* Now you can securely access your account information any time and any place using an iPhone, Android or Tablet with our downloadable app, mobile web access or text messaging.
Enjoy the convenience of depositing checks right from your mobile device using Mobile Deposit with your mobile banking app! It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Endorse your check: Write “For mobile deposit only at Lake Area Bank“, then sign your name underneath.
- Take a photo of the front & back of your endorsed check.
- Using the Mobile Banking App, submit the check photo in Mobile Deposit.
Note: You can also view deposit history as well as pending deposits. Everything at your fingertips!
Funds made by 2:00pm CT are available the next day following Reg E funds availability.
Business Mobile Banking monthly fees exist.
Help safeguard your cards from fraud. CardValet allows you to turn your credit or debit card “on” or “off” anytime. When they’re “off”, no one can use your cards. Turn them “on” when you’re ready to use them again.
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your card on or off
- Define areas where your card can be used
- Limit purchases by the type of merchant
- Set limits on the dollar amount
- Instantly change your settings — giving you complete control over your credit or debit card.
Your card, on your terms.
Using your Lake Area Bank debit card can be more convenient than ever, because now they’re compatible with Mobile Wallet services such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay.
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, and to use your phone to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments. When you pay in a store using Mobile Wallet services, you don’t share the information contained on your card. Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal that doesn’t contain actual card information like your name or card number. It’s simple, convenient and secure!
To use Mobile Wallet:
- Ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device, and if not go to your app store to see if it’s available for download.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to load your card information to the app.
- For more information, check out our Mobile Wallet video tutorial.
No more digging in your wallet trying to find your card. Download the app today to enjoy the convenience of using your Lake Area Bank debit card right from your smart phone!