Control Your Finances with the Touch of a Finger!
- Pay your bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Locate a nearby Lake Area Bank location or ATM
- Endorse your check: Write "For mobile deposit only at Lake Area Bank", then sign your name underneath.
- Take a photo of the front & back of your endorsed check.
- Using the Mobile Banking App, submit the check photo in Mobile Deposit.
Using your Lake Area Bank debit card can be more convenient than ever, because now they’re compatible with Mobile Wallet services such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay.
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, and to use your phone to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments. When you pay in a store using Mobile Wallet services, you don’t share the information contained on your card. It's simple, convenient and secure:
- Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal that doesn't contain actual card information like your name or card number.
- Ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device, and if not go to your app store to see if it’s available for download.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to load your card information to the app.